Thursday, 3 December 2015

Fix My Street!


Ceredigion County Council are a pain to contact (often ignoring you, or making it difficult to get in touch e.g. providing broken forms rather than letting you email them), so it is worth bookmarking Fix My Street - a site which lets you report local problems such as graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting. Not only does it take away the pain of contacting the Council, but since the problem is made public it is an incentive for the Council to act rather than ignore it.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks useful. Last time I emailed the council about some tipped rubbish they didn't reply or do anythin. Theres a few things i wanted to report, i'll try it. So much rubbish and stuff nowadays, a disgrace. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I work for the council and I can tell you, its well dodgy. We're not allowed to talk to the news about any of it, got threatened that we could get the sack. Let's just say that when a school closes, you watch what happens. Bet you that they'll rezone as residential and sell the land to developers. Next thing someone at the top's got a new car or a tidy nestegg, and noone even looks into it. Totally bent.

Morgan said...

I tried to email the council on their website, the form didn't work, I gave up.