Let's have another post about food - we eat meals a number of times a day, so changes here can have a real impact on our health and the environment.
- How eating less meat could help save the planet Positive News
"Although livestock produces more greenhouse gases than all cars, planes, trains and ships combined, twice as many people think transport is the bigger contributor to global warming."
- UK among worst in western Europe for level of overweight and obese people Guardian
"The UK has higher levels of obesity and overweight people than anywhere in western Europe except for Iceland and Malta."
- Obesity expert wants fatty foods tax in Wales BBC News
"Figures obtained under the Freedom of Information Act also show that fire services in Wales have been called 271 times to help move obese patients in the past three years."
- Deconstructing the myth of humane agriculture Humane Myth website
- The GM genocide: Thousands of Indian farmers are committing suicide after using genetically modified crops Mail Online