[Guest post by Animal Aid]
This November, Animal Aid is running the Great Vegan Challenge and the idea behind it is simple: you pledge to go vegan for the month and they aim to make it as easy, fun and engaging as possible. Plus it’s free to sign up and open to anyone, anywhere in the world!
When you register to take part, you’ll get:
- Advice on nutrition and vegan products
- Recipes and motivational tips sent regularly
- Access to an internet forum for swapping tips and stories
- A telephone hotline for any burning questions
- Information on exclusive events, offers and product give-aways
Around 900 people took part last year from all over the world and the response from them was overwhelmingly positive.
‘So glad I gave the Great Vegan Challenge a go! It’s been fantastic and made a big change in my lifestyle for the better! Everyone should try it!’ – Katrina Powis